Welcome to the West Midlands Bus Users community!
A community for bus users
Tired of complaining by yourself? Engage with other bus users to get help, find support, seek advice or share information.
Connect with others
Whether you’re campaigning on a local specific issue, or want to engage with other transport users locally, groups are a great social way of connecting people with common interests.
Find information and resources to help you plan your journey or travel smarter
- “See Something, Say Something” – how to report anti-social behaviour on public transport
- Swift Collectors being removed from bus stops
- Service Changes – Broad Street reopens from Sunday 5th June 2022
- Platinum Jubilee service levels 2nd-3rd June 2022
- Diamond to take over some Johnsons services from Monday 9th May 2022
- Great Birmingham Run 2022 – bus diversions on Sunday 1st May
Need help here?
You’re not alone! If you need help with using our Community and its features and functions, we have a selection of support articles to help you find your way or get started here!