If you have a smartphone, there are a number of apps you can use to provide you with real-time bus schedules, journey planning, as well as mobile ticketing, all from the palm of your hand while on the move.
The TfWM app covers public transport in Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Sandwell, Dudley and Solihull. and some stops outside the region – anywhere nBus tickets are valid. The app allows you to view next departures at your nearest, or a specific, bus, train and tram stop, and provides real-time and scheduled information on services – you can even save regular journeys to your favourites so you can view at the click of a button.
You can use our travel app to:
- Plan a journey
- Find your closest mode of transport
- See live departure information
- Find tickets
- Sign in to your Swift account
- Collect credit and tickets to your Swift card
Search for: TfWM in your phone’s App Store, or click here for more details
NX Bus Mtickets
Purchase and store your tickets with ease using our mTicket app.
- Purchase a ticket in seconds wherever you are for use across all our bus routes.
- Use our app’s handy ticket wallet feature to store and keep track of your tickets.
- When you are ready to travel, simply select your ticket, press activate and show it to the driver.
- Most ticket types are available including single, group, 1 week and 4 week travel.
Search for NX BUS MTICKET in your phone’s App Store, or click here for further details
Now you can get even more connected with Diamond Bus.
The Diamond Bus App gives you access to all the information and tools you need to get around on our services, right in the palm of your hand.
It allows you to track your bus and plan your journey using Diamond services in the West Midlands, Worcestershire and North West.
You can use your smart phone as your bus ticket when you buy Diamond Bus M-tickets. Simply purchase tickets on the app, activate them and present your phone screen to the ticket reader on our buses.
- Buy Diamond Bus tickets and passes.
- Find your nearest bus stops and services using your geo-location.
- Track your bus and check if it’s on-time.
- Plan a journey using Diamond Buses and instructions on how to get to the bus stop.
- Get next stop notifications on your phone, when travelling on a Diamond Bus service.
- Manage your tickets account quickly and easily.
- Check service timetable.
- Get the latest service updates through our Twitter feed.
- Create a list of favourite services.
Search for Diamond Bus in your phone’s App Store, or click here for links and further details
Compact, easy to use application which allows users find next bus departures at stops quickly and easily. Live predictions are given when available and buses can be tracked in real time. Recently viewed stops are automatically saved for easy reuse and favorite stops can be bookmarked with a single tap. Transit provider schedules can also be browsed.
In YourStop, users can find stops using three distinct methods. There is a detailed stop search facility and a capability to browse all of a transit providers stops on a map. Perhaps most useful though, is the “Locate the Nearest Stops” button which a user sees when they first launch the app. This marks all stop within half a mile of the user on a map. If there are less than 20, the next closest are shown.
A useful feature is a destination drop down box which appears when viewing departures for a stop. This lists all stops in alphabetical order that can be reached from this stop without changing bus or train. When a destination in the drop down list is selected, departures which do not stop at this destination are filtered out. All remaining departures will stop at the destination and the time at the destination shown.
Destination drop down combines well with live ride where you can follow your bus or train on the google trip map after it leaves your stop. The destination stop is clearly marked in a different color and you can easily see where you are in relation to it.
• Quickly find stops near you and display them alongside your location on a google map
• When available, real time predictions are displayed and automatically updated
• When available, your bus or train location is updated in real time on both a trip diagram and trip google map
• Powerful text based stop search facility
• All stops in a transit providers network can be browsed on a map
• Listings for a stop can be filtered by destination and the destination arrival time displayed
• Recently viewed stops are automatically saved and favorite stops can be bookmarked
• Live ride facility allows you to see exactly where you are when on a bus or train
• Service alerts shown when available
• More than 15 cities, hundreds of towns and 50,000 stops supported worldwide. Growing all the time.
Can be found at https://yourstop.info